You definitely were feeling the Stampin’ Up! blues when voting for a “go to” blue on my most recent Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll. Pool Party was your top pick with 269 votes, nudging out Night of Navy with 264 votes. Here are the final results of the closed poll:
Final results. This poll is closed.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Pool Party is the “pop” on today’s card. I used a Pool Party and Whisper White stripe pattern for the stars (cropped with the Stars Framelits Dies) and Envelope Liner (Envelope Liner Framelits Dies).
- The Whisper White layer on top is the “negative” (open space) of the two die cut stars. It’s “floating” on Stampin’ Dimensionals and the striped stars are attached to the Pool Party layer below.
- I love the “cheers” die cut as a crisp contrast to the stripes and bold message for this college graduation card.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Pool Party graduation card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! Read more about my Tulip Rewards Program.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!