Stampin’ Up!’s By the Shore Designer Series Paper goes beyond nautical themes. Today’s card highlights how this fun mix of patterns can be used to celebrate year round!
This month Stampin’ Up! has a fabulous promotion – Buy 3 packages of select Designer Series Paper and get the 4th one FREE! Stock up on a favorite or mix and match! Get the full scoop and see which select designer series paper is on sale (including By the Shore) here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Merriest Wishes stamp set brings cheer beyond the holiday season. The sentiments are appropriate anytime of year.
- Celebrate! The Mint Macaron pattern from By the Sea Designer Series Paper looks like party streamers.
- Add the perfect touch with Gold 1/4″ Natural Trim ribbon.
- The Layering Circles Framelits help showcase the sentiment with its gorgeous font and “joyful” message.
- The envelope flap was dressed up with By the Shore Designer Series Paper, too.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s By the Shore Designer Series Paper that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. Today’s card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!
SALE ENDS TODAY! To celebrate WORLD CARD MAKING DAY, Stampin’ Up! is offering cool deals (up to 25% off) on these card making essentials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!