There’s no shortage of trendy and fun products in the new Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog, including the Pop of Paradise stamp set used on today’s card for the flamingo and sentiment. Products designated as new on today’s post will be available for purchase on June 1, when the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog begins.
My inspiration for the design on today’s card is from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA302), a intriguing design by Nicole Watt. See what the rest of the PPA Design Team created with this sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- What could be more appropriate for this flamingo and card than using the new Stampin’ Up! In Color Flirty Flamingo. I used Flirty Flamingo card stock, ink and the gorgeous new ruched ribbon. See all the 2016-2018 In Colors and a color comparison here.
- I cropped the flamingo with Paper Snips and popped it up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. Snips are ideal for navigating the curves.
- Nifty. The “hello” sentiment was cropped with the 1 3/8″ Circle Punch.
- Quick and easy. A Stampin’ Up! Medium Crumb Cake envelope is a perfect match!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Pop of Paradise hello card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED MORE SNEAK PEEKS? See all my sneak peeks PLUS 100’s of card making samples and ideas in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS STAMPIN’ PRETTY? As part of the Stampin’ Up! Mediterranean cruise and incentive trip, my husband, Scott, and I will be exploring Florence, Italy today. See photos and updates of our adventures on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!