Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are showcasing projects using Stampin’ Up! products featuring a theme from any of the following: Valentine’s Day; Thinking of You; Get Well; or Sympathy. All of these themes come “From the Heart.” We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My “Wow” message for today’s card for the hop comes from the heart, literally!
- I first cropped the Basic Black pattern from Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper with a die from Lots of Labels.
- I then cropped it again with the heart from Mini Treat Bag Dies and popped it up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The negative area frames the “Wow” sentiment from Sunburst Sayings stamp set, now available for purchase from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
- I used Timeless Textures stamp set (also from the Occasions Catalog) to build a simple and eclectic background.
- Timeless Textures stamp set has so many stamping possibilities, which is why it landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at www.StampinMojo.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!