We are in the thick of valentine card making season and today’s card shares the First Sight stamp set, new in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and perfect for a valentine (or Mother’s Day, or friendship . . . ). Read about the launch of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion here.
My layout was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO430).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I’m nutso about the font for “kindred spirits.” All the elements of First Sight stamp set integrate beautifully.
- LOVE IT! The sweetheart punch coordinates with the heart image from the First Sight stamp set.
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock makes the perfect base. It’s one of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog.
- A pretty Blushing Bride pattern from Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper lines the Crumb Cake Envelope for a polished delivery!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
REALLY COOL RESOURCES!
- View Occasions Catalog here.
- Be inspired by the “reveal” of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- Watch Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration product videos here.
- Love FREE products? Learn more about Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 5 – March 31).
- View Sale-A-Bration Promotion brochure and FREE gifts.
- My FREE designer series paper coordinating color chart.
- Close-Up View of All NEW Designer Series Paper
- Visit my Gallery of 100’s of card and paper crafting samples!
REQUEST AN OCCASIONS OR SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG here if you plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order thru me!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!