I absolutely adore this “thanks for being you” sentiment from Suite Sayings stamp set and couldn’t wait to ink it up.
Suite Sayings is a classy set of all-occasion messages and was chosen as one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
Today’s card was inspired by the yummy color palette for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA283). Discover what the PPA Design Team has created with these colors here and play along. So fun and easy!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love it! Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Archival Ink is rich and crisp for sentiments. This improved formula dries well on Whisper White cardstock.
- I used the Squares Collection Framelits Dies to create layers of 3-D color around the sentiment.
- I popped in a number of additional new products from the Occasions Catalog including the Melon Mambo and Basic Black Baker’s Twine. So cool and the perfect touch!
- A couple dots from It’s My Party Enamel Dots add a glossy pop of color and interest (and on the list of My Favorite Things).
- I lined the Whisper White Medium Envelope with a coordinating Melon Mambo star pattern from It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack (also one of My Favorite Things).
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COLOR CHART. Print and keep this chart handy to quickly determine which Stampin’ Up! colors coordinate with the current designer series paper collections.
NEW WEEKLY DEALS. See which select Stampin’ Up! products have been discounted 25% here. Current discounts end Jan. 18.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!