A classic layout and pretty palette of colors can evolve into an autumn card in a snap!
This fall-friendly color combo for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA270) does the trick. Discover what the rest of the PPA resident artists have created with this color mix here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The dies have it! With my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, I used Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits and Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies.
- I created the color and depth of the “grateful” sentiment (Seasonal Frames Thinlits Dies) by first cropping Blackberry Bliss card stock.
- I layered a Sahara Sand die cut “grateful” into the “negative” portion of the Blackberry Bliss card stock.
- On the back, I carefully layered bits of Stampin’ Dimensional to add height as well as hold “grateful” in place, being careful not to cover any of the open areas.
- I love how the Always Artichoke peeks through the sentiment from the layer below.
- A single Sahara Sand Candy Dot (Neutrals Candy Dots) accents and anchors the corner.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll have a blog candy giveaway you won’t want to miss!
NEED INSPIRATION? Discover 100’s of card and paper crafting ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!