A classic layout and pretty palette of colors can evolve into an autumn card in a snap!
This fall-friendly color combo for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA270) does the trick. Discover what the rest of the PPA resident artists have created with this color mix here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The dies have it! With my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, I used Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits and Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies.
- I created the color and depth of the “grateful” sentiment (Seasonal Frames Thinlits Dies) by first cropping Blackberry Bliss card stock.
- I layered a Sahara Sand die cut “grateful” into the “negative” portion of the Blackberry Bliss card stock.
- On the back, I carefully layered bits of Stampin’ Dimensional to add height as well as hold “grateful” in place, being careful not to cover any of the open areas.
- I love how the Always Artichoke peeks through the sentiment from the layer below.
- A single Sahara Sand Candy Dot (Neutrals Candy Dots) accents and anchors the corner.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll have a blog candy giveaway you won’t want to miss!
NEED INSPIRATION? Discover 100’s of card and paper crafting ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!