That sweet little onesie and bib were created with Stampin’ Up! Baby’s First Framelits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine–perfect for this baby card.
I used the Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Sketch Challenge (MOJO417) as my foundation. My card base measures 3 1/2″ x 6.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The darling pattern is from Stampin’ Up! Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper. See all Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog in an easy to view layout here.
- I used another “foxy” pattern from Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper to design a custom sized envelope using the Envelope Punch Board.
- I used the Happy Heart Embossing Folder for a pretty layer to protect my card when inserted in the envelope (front layer above).
- “Congrats” is from Stampin’ Up! Happy Happenings stamp set. Cool thing! It has a coordinating stamp for the interior of the card.
- Have a heart! I used the Confetti Hearts Border Punch for the bib and the heart punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack for accenting the sentiment.
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST FOR THE HOLIDAY CATALOG? Enjoy discounts when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit! When you purchase the kit and join through me, you’ll all get the benefits and resources of being a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. Read more!
Mary is a born leader, professional and caring. She makes you feel like part of the family.
A member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!