This is a quick & pretty holiday card that I created this past weekend when I got together with members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals in San Diego. More details on the rest of our incredible papercrafting projects and the wonderful time we had on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook Page.
The concept for the card is from a class we took at the Stampin’ Up! Convention in Salt Lake City last July. Fortunately, Linda Foster of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, had the learning curve mastered and shared tips so that creating the five layers of “Joy” was quick and easy.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial detailing how to create the layered “Joy” sentiment!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK! Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies offer the “Joy” die as part of the collection. The dies will be available Aug. 28, when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins.
- “Joy” was built with four Real Red cardstock layers and a Silver Foil layer on top. I love how the red below plays up the dimension!
- Stampin’ Up! Transfer Adhesive Sheets were adhered to the cardstock/silver foil and cropped with the”joy” die. Easy to secure!
- SNEAK PEEK! I’m digging those Frosted Sequins. How about you? You get 450 small and large silver and snowflake sequins. Available Aug. 28.
- IT’S BACK! Endless Wishes photopolymer (clear) stamp set sold out when it was first introduced by Stampin’ Up! The set is part of the Holiday Catalog and includes “a little dash of.”
- The striped background was created with Stampin’ Up! Sponge Daubers, Soft Sky ink and Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks.
NEW WEEKLY DEALS. Start today! Check out HERE which Stampin’ Up! products are discounted until Aug. 25.
MY STAMPIN’ UP SUPPLIES RECIPE: The following products will be available Aug. 28, when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins: Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (136829), Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies (135851), Frosted Sequins (135835)