Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop. Stampin’ Up!’s 2015 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner (it’s live on September 1) – and this amazing book is filled to the brim with incredible bundles at discounted prices. Who doesn’t love to save with bundles?!? Today we are Bundled Up for the Holidays as we celebrate the amazing stamp set bundles from the Holiday Catalog. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
BOO! My project for today’s InKing Royalty Blog Hop has earned a Halloween BOO, yes?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The window and “flower box” were created in a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies. Available Sept. 1.
- SAVE 15%! The Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies are available as a bundle with the Happy Scenes stamp set. Please note that I didn’t use the stamp set on this card but can’t wait to try it.
- Are you seeing ghosts? Also available Sept. 1 is the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. I blended three coordinating patterns for the black star frame, the ghosts peeking through the window and the envelope liner.
- The perfect glue for adhering skinny sentiments and intricate die cuts? I vote for the Stampin’ Up! Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Available Sept. 1. I shared a video demonstration and tips on the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (available Sept. 1) here.
- SAVE 15%! I used the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies (“spooky” and the rectangle frame for the star) as well as the coordinating Sparkly Seasons photopolymer stamp set (that little flower/leaf pot–which is actually a pumpkin topper). Save 15% when you purchase the dies and stamp set together as a bundle.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!