Enjoy a Cup of Cheer (stamp set) as we kick off this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO415).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I followed the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge pretty closely, only making a small change from the tag to a little gift made with Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape!
- Look at the trees! The Stampin’ Up! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper promises modern holiday designs in Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
- Here’s my FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart to help you keep track of which colors are part of each current Stampin’ Up! designer series paper collection.
- I paper snipped the “on his way” portion of the sentiment (Cup of Cheer stamp set) and popped it up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
HAVE YOU BEEN TO MY GALLERY? My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery is a quick way to find 100’s my previous paper crafting projects and links to full details. You can find it here or in my navigation bar above along with lots of other ideas and resources. Be sure to check the drop down menus.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!