I couldn’t wait to personally ink up the Stampin’ Up! Sophisticated Serifs stamp set (new in the Occasions Catalog) after September Gray shared her project last Sunday! My monogrammed note card and lined envelope is ready for quick a thank you or I can produce more for a sweet, personalized gift set!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (20 of each for $5.95) are my “go to” for quick cards like these.
- Pretty patterns from Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper were used for BOTH my envelope liners, for two very different looks! Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper and Sophisticated Serifs stamp set both landed on My Favorite Things of the new Occasions Catalog.
- So what’s the best way to line up those letters? I lined them up using grid paper and my Clear Block “I” (118488). Not a perfect science and I admit there was a little “futzing.” However, once they were in place, I could ink up and stamp away on multiple cards.
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you get the Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit (free gift bonus for a limited time) and join Stampin’ Up thru me HERE! You’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts, exclusive resources and access to my friendly, fun, creative and private Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. I WELCOME hobby stampers!
Thanks for all you do to keep the group so lively, informed and inspired!
-Stampin’ Pretty Pal, Carrie-
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available, too!