SPRUCED UP BUNDLE BREAKDOWN! On Monday I shared my first project using the Spruced Up! Bundle and promised to break down the different looks you can achieve with it . I have two more projects to share (tomorrow and Saturday), so stay tuned. Today’s card is a white-on-white beauty, perfect for those dreaming of a White Christmas.
BUNDLE AND SAVE 10%! Purchase the Spruced Up! Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Spruced Up Outlines Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here. The Spruced Up Bundle is also part of My Favorite Things.
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Die-cut Layers (before cropping) – 8 1/2 x 11
- All die-cuts can be cropped from the same piece of card stock
Begin by burnishing the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
Crop the following with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the following die-cuts:
- Scalloped Contours Die – Largest – 3 15/16″ x 5 1/4″
- Stitched Rectangles Die – 2nd Largest – 3 3/8″ x 4 3/4″
- Stylish Shapes Circle Die – Largest – 3″
- Stylish Shapes Flagged Sentiment Die – 2nd Largest – 2 3/4″ x 5/8″
- Spruced Up Outlines Tree Dies – Both Sizes
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake Classic Ink onto the Basic White Layer.
Adhere the scalloped die-cut layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the rectangle die-cut with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap the circle die-cut with Linen Thread, securing with a bow.
Adhere all remaining die-cuts to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
WANT 5 FREE SKETCH IDEAS? If you haven’t subscribed to my blog posts by email, scroll down to the bottom of my website to find the signup form. Once you subscribe, you will receive an email with 5 Exclusive Sketch Ideas as a thank you!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!