Happiness is owning an adorable stamp set that works for kids as well as adults, covers a variety of occasions AND promises a donation to a good cause. For every Moving Forward stamp set sold, Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 toward the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Bravo!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The tricycle, stamped in Early Espresso, fit’s neatly inside the circle created with my 2 1/2″ Circle Punch.
- Two Marina Mist brads (Stampin’ Up! Subtles Brads) accent the wheels.
- I popped up the basket for a little 3-D. Love those little flowers.
- The crisp, chevron texture was created with the new Stampin’ Up! Chevron Embossing Folder and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
- The 5 1/4″ square card fits perfectly inside the 5 1/2″ square envelope I customized using Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper and my Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate. Click for my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate Envelope Chart.
- GET INSPIRED! I have been known to “swoop” the free paint brochures in the paint department for color ideas!
BETTER INK COVERAGE. The new Stampin’ Up! Firm Foam Ink Pads are divine. Rich, full coverage and no dip in the middle! Learn more on how they will make your stamping results better than ever.
STILL EDITING YOUR WISH LIST FOR THE NEW STAMPIN’ UP! CATALOG? Check out the list of My Top 10 Favorite New Stamps and Accessories!
Stamp Set: Moving Forward (Wood-Mount 126320, Clear-Mount 126322)
Paper: Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902), Riding Hood Red (111348), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974), Riding Hood Red (126968)
Cool Tools: 3′ Circle Originals Die (122125), Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die (115950), 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simple Scored Diagonal Plate (125586)
The Perfect Touch: Subtles Brads (119738), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)