Notice anything different about the ink coverage between these two chairs? I am so impressed by the new Stampin’ Up! Firm Foam Ink Pads. I did a side by side comparison (above) in Gumball Green on the left (Firm Foam Ink Pad) and Lucky Limeade on the right (our previous felt ink pad style). If you are saying “WOW!” to these beautiful results, take note that if you purchase the Firm Foam Ink Pads by color collection you’ll save over 15%! Individually, the ink pads are $5.95 each.
- Brights Classic Stampin’ Pads (10) $49.95
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads (10) $49.95
- Subtles Classic Stampin’ Pads (10) $49.95
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads (8) $39.95
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The ink pad color collections (Brights, Regals, Subtles) will be on tempoary back order due to a packaging issue and will begin shipping the week of June 11. However, you CAN include these collections on an order now 🙂 ALL individual colors are currently available and ready to ship.
I put together a 1 Minute to WOW! video tutorial to demonstrate how to add the snazzy new labels.
WHAT MAKES THE NEW PADS SO DIFFERENT?
- Light-tap stamping produces crisp, complete coverage on both line and solid stamps. There’s no question in my mind that you’ll notice a difference, especially on solid stamps.
- The pads are juicier and are designed to stay juicy longer.
- No more “dip” in the middle of the pad!
- The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- They have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Ink pads come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)–just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- They use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Watch this Stampin’ Up! Video for more details about these new ink pads!
Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin? Pads is fine, Stampin’ Up! does not recommend using the old ink formula for these five colors in the new firm foam pads.
No purchase necessary. Includes catalog and shipping. U.S. ONLY. Click for details.
EARN FREE STAMPS WITH MY TULIP REWARDS PROGRAM. Stampin’ Pretty Rewards is my way of personally saying “thank you” to my returning customers. Qualify to earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from ANY current Stampin’ Up! catalog — ANY PRICE! Learn More About Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards