I realize that with 450 sequins in the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Sequins assortment (a jazzy variety of white snowflakes and two sizes of silver sequins) it’s tempting to want to use as many as possible. However, I’m a big fan of strategically placing (edit, edit) just a few embellishments for a little blast of bling vs. the “Las Vegas” showgirl effect!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- On today’s Simply Saturday card, I added just three of the smallest silver sequins from the Frosted Sequins assortment.
- They fit perfectly within the centers of the “flowers” in this design from Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper.
- Toss a dozen or so sequins inside the card for a little confetti surprise for the recipient.
- Don’t forget the tip I shared on Thursday’s post to emboss a piece of coordinating cardstock as a pretty way to cover and “protect” your embellishment “bumps” in the mail!
- “Joy” is from Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies. I layered one layer of Silver Foil on 4 layers of Real Red Cardstock. My 1 Minute to WOW! Video for “how to” do this using adhesive sheets is below (previously shared). If you are getting this post by email, click on the image below and it will take you to the active video.
‘TIS THE SEASON FOR HOLIDAY PAPERCRAFTING! In addition to the Holiday Catalog, Stampin’ Up! is offering even more product choices in the Holiday Supplement (while supplies last). Between these two splendid catalogs, packed full of holiday products and ideas, you’ll find lots to love for card making, gift gifing and decor!
CLICK on either catalog below to view.
NEED A HOLIDAY CATALOG OR SUPPLEMENT and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? Click here to order your FREE copy.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping.