Welcome to the August 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re going to “Cut It Out.” Participants will feature projects with “cuts” from punches, dies, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Check out what fits perfectly inside the new Mini Pizza Box (bottom right) that I shared with you yesterday. Details on the pizza box here. The pizza box accommodates the three 3 x 3 holiday cards and three envelopes above. The Mini Pizza Boxes will be available for purchase when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
Here’s a wish list to print and track your favorite holiday products.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Each “tree” on the 3 x 3 note cards was cropped from one of the patterns in the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack (available Sept. 1). Print and enjoy my FREE Updated Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. It includes colors for the new holiday designer series paper!
- I used the coordinating dies from Quilt Builder Framelits Dies for the tree (triangle), tree base and star. Purchase the Christmas Quilt stamp set (not shown) and dies together as the Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Bundle (#146026) and save 10%!
- They’re back! Envelopes for 3 x 3 cards will be available for purchase in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog on Sept. 1 Three envelopes and three note cards fit neatly in the box!
- Each envelope flap received a coordinating pattern from the Quilted Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack. Watch my video for tips on how I did this.
- Each tree is dressed up with Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon (new in the Holiday Catalog, #144631). A Glue Dot on the back of the tree keeps the ribbon in place and makes tying a bow much easier!
- Both sentiments are from Cheers to the Year Stamp Set. Wood-mount #144925 or Clear-Mount #144928. Available Sept. 1.
- Paper Crafting Must-Have! Stampin’ Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies were used to crop and add the sweet dashes to the square and circles (sentiment) on the 3 x 3 cards.
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on September 13, 2017 for “My Favorite Season”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We’d love to hear what you have to say about our creative “Cuts”.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up (Click post title to view)
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!