Today’s card features the NEW Stampin’ Up! Crafting Forever stamp set which is sure to bring a smile to both card makers and crafting enthusiasts. The images in this set are so unique and fun!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base is Thick Whisper White card stock with a mat of the new In-Color, Berry Burst.
- The wood pattern is from the new Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. This 6 x 6 paper stack offers a variety of wood grains and colors that will make interesting backgrounds for cards and projects.
- The image is stamped in Soft Suede ink and cropped with an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. It’s then layered with another oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- The pot was stamped again in Basic Black ink onto a cracked paint pattern from the NEW Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack. It’s paper pieced over the stamped image. Watch my WOW! video here to see another way to use this fabulous designer series paper.
- For a rich finish, the sentiment was heat embossed in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- A few Enamel Shapes (Brights Enamel Shapes) add a random touch of detail.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Crafting Forever card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED PAPER CRAFTING INSPIRATION? See over 1000 card ideas and paper crafting projects in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!