TRANSFORMATION! This week I am sharing the Spruced Up! Bundle and promised to break down the different looks you can achieve with it . I have one more project to share with you on Saturday, so stay tuned. Today’s card transforms the Spruced Up Outlines Dies from ornaments to flower pots and snowflakes to flower petals!
BUNDLE AND SAVE 10%! Purchase the Spruced Up! Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Spruced Up Outlines Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here. The Spruced Up Bundle is also part of My Favorite Things.
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Layers (before cropping) – 6 x 5 1/2
- Basic Black Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Layer (before cropping) – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Layer (before cropping) – 3 x 1 3/4
- Sweet Sorbet Card Stock
- Die-Cut Layer (before cropping) – 4 x 2
Begin by burnishing the fold on the card base with a Bone Folder.
Crop the following with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the following die-cuts:
- Stitched Rectangles Die –
- Very Vanilla – Largest – 3 3/4″ x 5 1/8″
- Basic Black – 3rd Largest – 3 x 4 3/8″
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Sweet Sorbet – Circle Die -Smallest – 7/8″
- Very Vanilla – Flagged Sentiment Die – Smallest – 1 5/8″ x 1/2″
- Spruced Up Outlines Dies
- Very Vanilla – Snowflake Outlines x 4
- Pumpkin Pie – Large Ornament Solid Die-Cut
- Sweet Sorbet – Small Ornament Solid Die-Cut
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink onto the Very Vanilla Die-Cut.
Adhere the vanilla rectangle die-cut to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere the black rectangle die-cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the large flower pot to the card with Stampin’ Seal and the smaller with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
WOW! Tip: Add adhesive to the back of the circle die-cuts, then layer on the snowflake outlines, one-by-one, to create the flower.
Adhere the flowers and sentiment as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a bow of Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine Essentials to the card as shown with a Mini Glue Dot that has been rolled to make it smaller.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with a Sweet Sorbet 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dot.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
WANT 5 FREE SKETCH IDEAS? If you haven’t subscribed to my blog posts by email, scroll down to the bottom of my website to find the signup form. Once you subscribe, you will receive an email with 5 Exclusive Sketch Ideas as a thank you!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!