Here’s a little Sumthin’ Sumthin’ congratulations card for demonstrator Rae Harper, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. She promoted to the title of Manager within my Stampin’ Up! family and I couldn’t be more proud to be her “fearless” leader!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- This card goes together in a flash using the Stampin’ Up! Mosaic Punch and several playful patterns from the Brights Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Both the Mosaic Punch and Brights Background Designer Series Paper are on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List and only available while supplies last.
- Three Candy Dots from the Brights Candy Dots Collection add a dash of flash.
- The “let’s celebrate” sentiment is from Sumthin’ Sumthin’ stamp set. This stamp set is on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List and will only be available through May 26 (the last day to purchase retiring stamps).
- The Perfect Touch! I used the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies, my Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform (to hold the pattern in place) to crop a perfectly sized liner for the Whisper White Medium Envelope.
FREE PRETTY PERKS NEWSLETTER! Subscribe to my Pretty Perks newsletter HERE or on the right side bar (under “free newsletter”) and start receiving my monthly host code specials!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! products (including Sumthin’ Sumthin’ stamp set in wood or clear-mount) below for more details and easy on-line shopping.