Oh, the simplicity and beauty of using the Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch! The cropped bird silhouette in Night of Navy really pops against the polka dot pattern from Flower Pot Designer Series Paper.
Here’s my post and video (click above) from yesterday in case you missed it. I shared tips on how I created this card and the delightful possibilities of embellishing designer series paper.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The WOW! factor for this card is the Stampin’ Up! Antique Brad on the wing. Don’t you agree?
- Today’s card highlights a number of Stampin’ Up! retiring products, including the polka dot pattern on the background and wing from Flower Pot Designer Series Paper.
- Also headed for retirement are the Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies. I used one to crop the polka dot pattern below the bird. There are 6 sizes for layering! The collection of six dies are 50% off while supplies last!
- The sentiment is from Lots of Thanks stamp set, a great basic to have on hand and also headed for retirement. Retiring stamps are available for purchase through May 26.
- Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List and Sale (up to 50% off on select items) HERE. Supplies are limited (tools and accessories are only available while supplies last) so don’t delay!
FREE PRETTY PERKS NEWSLETTER! Subscribe to my Pretty Perks newsletter HERE or on the right side bar (under “free newsletter”) and start receiving my “product with qualifying purchase and host code” exclusive promotions.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the Bird Builder Punch showcased on today’s card!