Party ON with the NEW Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. Both will be available Jan. 4, when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins! Purchase them as a bundle and save 10%.
Today’s card was inspired by a “cool” color combination from my Inspired by Color board on Pinterest. Be sure to follow my board for fresh and modern color combinations to inspire your card making. NEW color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Confetti Embossing Folder from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog creates a festive background for the bouquet of balloons.
- Balloons Aren’t Just for Kids! The Silver Glimmer balloons and fresh color combination give this card a bit of sophisticated “fun”.
- The balloons are cut using the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies and the Balloon Bouquet Punch. They coordinate beautifully! The punch also was used to create the Island Indigo layer below the detailed balloons.
Sneak Peek: Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies
- What a cool mix of fonts! The Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set makes a bold statement on the interior of this card!
Sneak Peek: Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Balloon Adventures birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? Click here to request FREE copies. If you have placed an order thru me within the past year, copies of both will automatically be sent to the address in your Stampin’ Up! profile. Please contact me if your catalogs have not arrived by Dec. 31.
Please feel free to email me to confirm if catalogs are being sent to you or if your address has changed.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!