It’s Sunday and I have my weekly round up of Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the week. There are 11 WOW! paper crafting ideas to share that use Stampin’ Up! products. They were created by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community!
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Karen Hallam – blog details
Beth McCullough – blog details
Debbie Crowley – blog details
Debbie Mageed – blog details
Kim Jolley – blog details
Lisa Ma – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
Peggy Noe – blog details
Su Mohr – blog details
Wendy Klein – blog details
SAVE FOR LATER! Be sure to hover and pin your favorite ideas to Pinterest and please don’t hesitate to leave your questions or comments HERE. Your feedback means so much to this creative bunch! If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog. You can hover and pin photos once you arrive at my blog. A blog or Pinterest link (if available) is listed for more details on the projects.
UP TO 60% OFF! Stampin’ Up! is offering great savings on Year-End Closeouts, high-inventory merchandise, retiring holiday products and clearance rack items. Sale ends Jan. 3 or while supplies last for many items. CHECK OUT WHAT’S ON SALE & CLOSING OUT!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.