A Balloon Adventures birthday card is easy with the Party Animal Suite available on January 4th when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins. Only six more days and you can order this festive birthday suite of products.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- To get the party started, the confetti stamp from Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink then heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss powder on the card front. The images are subtle and add a bit of texture.
- The Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies create the gorgeous bow and “ribbons” that cross the 2″ square birthday gift.
- The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White Thick Card Stock. The outline was lightly traced with a pencil to snip out with Paper Snips and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. The result is a fun shape around the sentiment for this card.
- It’s all in the details. Using a standard A2 card (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″), cut off 5/8″ from the front of the card and add the whimsical Party Animal Designer Washi tape. This adds a creative element that is seen when the card is open and closed.
- The sentiment on the front of the card and the inside of the card are from the Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set that coordinates with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. Purchase them as a bundle and save 10%.
- Party on! Here’s an alternate idea from Stampin’ Up! using the Balloon Adventures stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED THE OCCASIONS CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE? I have already ordered these catalogs for customers who have purchased thru me in the past year. Arrival is expected by 12/31 if you were a customer between Nov. 1, 2015 and Nov. 30, 2016. Many are already arriving.
FREE CATALOGS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS. If you plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me, please click here to request FREE catalogs. If you have another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. Thank you.
VIDEO SNEAK PEEKS. Check out these Stampin’ Up! sneak peeks videos demonstrating products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion (a FREE gift for every $50 in product purchased before shipping and tax). Both begin Jan. 4.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!