When Stampin’ Up! sent me Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper to create a sample for them, it didn’t take long before I realized just how exciting this product can be. The stack of boxes above was my first project with this product and I’m so pleased with how it turned out. What do you think? Please leave me a comment below!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Metallic looks are very on-trend right now. To play up the effects of the pre-embossed white patterns, I used the Metallic Gold Encore Ink Pad.
- Using Sponge Daubers, I worked the ink into the patterns and then wiped it down VERY thoroughly with paper towels, leaving ink in just the unembossed areas. The process took just a few minutes!
- I used FOUR different patterns between the three boxes and tag. Which is your favorite? Remember, you can use any ink color to create custom colored designer paper in these patterns.
- Once I transformed the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper into gold and white patterns, I used my Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board to create my trio.
- Sizes of the boxes from top to bottom: 1.75 x 1.75 x 1.75, 3.25 x 3.25 x 1.75, 4 x 4 x 2.5.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- IT’S “YOURS” FREE WITH A $50 ORDER! The story gets even better. Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper is one of the FREE gifts you can choose from for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration! Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING! Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you get the Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit (free gift bonus for a limited time) and join Stampin’ Up thru me HERE! You’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts, exclusive resources and access to my friendly, fun, creative and oh so private Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. I WELCOME hobby stampers!
Thanks for all you do to keep the group so lively, informed and inspired!
-Stampin’ Pretty Pal, Carrie-
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available, too!