This charming, little guy (love those spectacles) delivers “worm wishes” with a simple design, bold pattern and pops of fresh, spring colors!
He’s from Time to Celebrate (images above), a Stampin’ Up! host dollars exclusive stamp set and available with an order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Spend $250 (before shipping and tax, on-line orders qualify, too) and get 5 FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts plus $65 in Host Dollars (includes a $25 bonus during Sale-A-Bration). That’s a lot of FREE product!! Learn how.
My inspiration for this design is this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO381).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The flower was cropped using the Stampin’ Up! Boho Blossoms Punch. I used Paper Snips to snip closer to the center for more fluttery petals.
- A Candy Dot in Basic Black (Neutrals Candy Dots) accents the flower center.
- The black and white paper patterns (card and envelope) are both from Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
- My new Wild Wasabi Blendabilities Marker (medium shade) adds a touch of color to the flower stem.
- Avoid peek-a-boo “panty lines!” I kept the length of the envelope liner short (approx. 2 3/4″) so that very little of the dark pattern would show through the inside of the Whisper White Medium Envelope. Saves on paper, too!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEED AN OCCASIONS CATALOG or SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? CLICK HERE to order your free print copies of the catalogs.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Printable supply list available at the end.