The Stampin’ Up! Night in Bethlehem Stamp Set and Bethlehem Edgelits Dies are on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog for good reason. The detail and dimension of the die cuts is crisp and stunning. Check out those little palm trees! The dies, sentiments and stamp images meet the desire for those seeking a religious Christmas card, too. I gave it a fresh spin on today’s card with a bold, sunset design.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Bethlehem Edgelits Dies offer two “city” die cuts that you layer over each other. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to give dimension to the front layer.
- I chose Basic Black card stock for the buildings to create a silhouette against the setting sun and “sunset” background.
- The sentiment from Night in Bethlehem Stamp Set was stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink (I love this stuff) and cropped with an oval from Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- Save 10% when you purchase the Night in Bethlehem Stamp Set and Bethlehem Edgelits Dies as a bundle. See all 10% off Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles.
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop, save and earn FREE products in September:
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes NEW holiday paper!
- A better view! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See 13 Holiday catalog video product demonstrations here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch new releases!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off on subsequent orders from the time you join through Jan. 31 (or longer if you remain an active demonstrator). I welcome hobby stampers when you join through me! See what you get here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!