Welcome to the Pals September 2017 Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month our theme is “My Favorite Holiday.” Sit back and enjoy the view while the Pals treat you with projects for the upcoming Autumn and Winter holidays.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along. IF YOU CAN’T SEE THE HOP LIST BELOW, please click here to view on my blog.
My favorite holiday for paper crafting is Christmas! Gifts for hosts, stocking stuffers, gift cards as well as greeting cards keep my creative wheels turning! The new Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog offers oodles of trendy and cool new products to increase the fun exponentially!
I created a quick and easy trio of Christmas goodies using the Stampin’ Up! Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (one of My Favorite Things here from the holiday catalog). They measure approximately 2″ every direction. Cool thing – a Ghirardelli square fits, too!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love the look and taste of the shimmer gold Sixlets candy, perfect to show off within the clear boxes. The candy comes in a BIG variety of colors. I’m more than happy to eat a few along the way for “inventory control!”
- Let the candy do the talking. A simple “gift” design makes mass production easy and doesn’t outshine the candy.
- I recommend folding all score lines of the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes with your fingers so that they have crisp edges when you assemble. Assembly is a snap, by the way!
- The small holiday patterns of the Stampin’ Up! Be Merry Designer Series Paper are perfect to slide between the clear top and tabs below.
- I cropped the squares with the Layering Squares Framelits Dies and used a single glue dot to adhere the square below the clear top. Be sure to position the glue dot where it will be covered by the ribbon knot when tied.
- The Perfect Touch. The die cut “stitched” heart, “stitched” star and tag are from Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies. The “to” and “from” stamp is from Tags & Trimmings Stamp Set.
- I used one of the Season of Glitz Mini Gift Bows (red, green and white). Glossy, self-adhesive and instant WOW!
STOCK UP! Not just for the holidays . . . I love this thank you sample for the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes by Stampin’ Up!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on October 11, 2017 for “Wicked Folds.” Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave a comment HERE. We would love to hear what you have to say about our Favorite Holiday. Bye the way, what’s your favorite holiday?
IF YOU CAN’T SEE THE HOP LIST, please click here to view on my blog.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!