I have to confess that I’m a font fanatic and the font for the sentiments in the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Love stamp set makes my heart go pitter pat. Have a question or comment about today’s project? You can share it HERE.
The layout for today’s 4 1/2″ square card was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Punch it up! The “smile” sentiment (Timeless Love) was cropped with a 2″ Circle Punch. I added a Blackberry Bliss heart (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) with a piece of a Stampin’ Dimensional for a 3-D pop.
- Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine adds a simple accent with just a hint of shabby chic. I adore it with the gingham. How about you?
- The Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss gingham pattern as well as the envelope are from the Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper collection. Print my FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart as a quick reference for selecting Stampin’ Up! colors.
- Need the perfect sized envelope? I used the Envelope Punch Board to design a custom sized envelope for my 4 1/2″ square card.
- Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. You can click it to enlarge. See ALL my product “how to” photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? When you place an on-line order thru me, you instantly become one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers. I appreciate your order and will do my best to provide personalized service and earn your continued business. Here’s the scoop on the benefits of shopping with me, including FREE catalogs and my Tulip Rewards free stamp set program.
Here’s my resume to learn more about my experience, Stampin’ Up! success and commitment to YOU!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!