Today’s simple birthday card is defined by the Stampin’ Up! Balloon Bouquet Punch and the splashy colors of this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA297).
The colors of the PPA challenge were suggested by design team member, Jackie Diediker. See more paper crafting ideas using these colors by Jackie and the PPA Design Team and play along here.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! Have a question or comment about today’s card? You can leave it HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Bundle and save 15% NOW! Purchase the Balloon Celebration Photopolymer (clear) stamp set and Balloon Bouquet Punch as a bundle and save 15%. This bundled price will no longer be available when the new annual catalog begins (June 1).
- Measuring up! The Pool Party card base is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2. The Basic Black layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and the Whisper White layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- I popped up two of the balloons on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D boost.
- Going, going, GONE! The Envelope Liner Thinlits Dies, Subtles Candy Dots and Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack on today’s card are all retiring and only available while supplies last. See all retiring products (select items up to 50% off) here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Balloon Bouquet Punch birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
MY DOUBLE TULIPS DAYS END TOMORROW! Stock up and earn FREE stamps twice as fast when you shop on-line through me. Learn more here about my Tulip Rewards promotion here. Ends Friday, April 22.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!