To add a little “cheer” in someone’s life, I created this “sunshine” card using Stampin’ Up! Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. I used Crushed Curry to “bring on the sunshine” and Fresh Fig to personalize (she loves purple).
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The perfect weight! I used “must-have” Thick Whisper White card stock for the standard card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
- The die cut “sunshine” from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies was cropped twice with Thick Whisper White card stock. I used the Big Shot Precision Base Plate to reduce the “bumps” you sometimes get with detailed dies.
- For rich dimension . . . Wee bits of Snail adhesive were used to adhere the two “sunshine” die cuts together. I find this quick, non-messy and a little “forgiving” if you need to nudge them a bit to line up.
- The angled layer plays up the modern style of the die cuts!
- The Sunshine Sayings stamp set offers the perfect coordinating message “is on its way!” It’s cropped with a die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and a pop of Crushed Curry (Regals Enamel Dots), finishes the look.
- A Fresh Fig pattern from Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack dresses up the envelope flap. I used my Paper Snips to carefully trim it to fit.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!