Today’s Holiday Catalog sneak peek was inspired by the smell of fresh pine trees, a favorite holiday scent. It’s highlighted by the new Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies. Available Sept. 1.
JUST 3 MORE DAYS! The holiday catalog begins Sept. 1.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Christmas Pines Photopolymer stamp set was used to create these gorgeous gold adorned pinecones.
- The coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits dies made cutting out the pinecones a cinch. Save 10% when you purchase the Christmas Pines Bundle!
- The Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies provide three sizes of pine branches to create beautiful depth and texture to the bird’s nest.
- Best Birds Photopolymer Stamp set and coordinating Birds & Blooms Thinlits created the perching bird. Also, available as a bundle so you can save 10%.
- The sentiment in a sweet font is from Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set (also new in the Holiday Catalog).
- The envelope is embellished with the new Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack. This 6×6 paper stack is filled with classic patterns for the holiday season.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Today’s card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- WOW! For a little further “enabling,” here are two Stampin’ Up! card samples using the Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
LET ME INTRODUCE YOU! Check out these STAMPIN’ UP! SNEAK PEEK VIDEOS of more new products in the Holiday Catalog!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!