Enjoy a creative spin on the Stampin’ Up! Grown With Kindness Paper Pumpkin Kit (February 2019) and stamp set with these three alternate card ideas. I adore the trendy photographic images of colorful succulents!
Watch the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin video below for more “how to” ideas on using these amazing succulent photo card panels.
BONUS! Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit was inspired and created by it’s designers in this video.
JOIN MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN THRU ME! Receive these alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas PLUS FREE PDF Tutorials (PDF’s exclusively for club members) with step-by-step instructions every month you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
SALE-A-BRATE: Purchase the following prepaid Paper Pumpkin Kits and qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration Items. You can additional products with prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions to qualify for even more Sale-A-Bration and Stampin’ Rewards.
- 3 Month – Earn ONE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Product
- 6 Month – Earn TWO Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Products or ONE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Product
- 12 Month – Earn FOUR Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Products or TWO Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Products or MIX IT UP plus earn Stampin’ Rewards.
Can It Be? Paper Pumpkin is TURNING 6! How about a FREE stamp set!
Here are hints of what will be in the March Paper Pumpkin Kit including a FREE bonus stamp set (in addition to the standard stamp set with the kit). Please be sure to order and activate Paper Pumpkin (either month to month or a pre-paid subscription) by March 10 to receive this kit!
- The March kit features eight full-sized, mailable cards
- Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade
- This kit has an element that is sure to “pop!”
- The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
- A subscriber must have an active subscription by March 10, 2019 in order to receive the March kit.
- The FREE stamp set coordinates with the March kit but it is not needed to complete the projects.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.