The Me = Grateful stamp set allows me to create a simple thank you card for you using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies that I used on Monday’s card. So different. So versatile. Here are the images for the Me = Grateful stamp set!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A bold message from Me = Grateful stamp set makes a statement on this simple thank you card.
- The coordinating interior stamp (also Me = Grateful) pulls it together.
- I used the absolutely gorgeous vine die from the Stampin’ Up! Botanical Builder Framelits Dies to crop the top of the card.
- I layered Old Olive leaves (Multipurpose Liquid Glue) into the negative space of the dies. This adds color and enhances the pattern.
- The final touch is a rich Night of Navy and White Stripe for the Envelope Liner.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas on Pinterest for more ideas.
BE INSPIRED by 100’s of card and paper crafting ideas (organized by year) in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
GET OUT THE VOTE! Cast your vote on my latest Reader’s Choice Poll here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!