For today’s love and friendship card, I used neutrals (Basic Black and Tip Top Taupe) for a sophisticated way to show off the flower from the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Click HERE if you have a question or comment about today’s project.
My design “blossomed” from this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO439).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Playing favorites! My two favorite floral dies from Botanical Builder Framelits Dies both cut and score to create pretty blossoms to layer and instant dimension.
- Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack offers the perfect pattern to pull the look together. Get the Stampin’ Up! colors for all the designer series paper collections in the annual catalog with my handy FREE chart.
- Crisp and black! The sentiment from Watercolor Wings stamp set was inked up with the Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad. Love it!
- I created a coordinated envelope using the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper and Envelope Punch Board.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? When you place an on-line order thru me, you instantly become one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers. I appreciate your order and will do my best to provide personalized service and earn your continued business. Get the scoop on my preferred customer benefits as well as how to earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
Here’s my resume with more information about my experience, Stampin’ Up! success and commitment to YOU!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!