I love this feminine and flirty combination of Blushing Bride and Basic Gray for today’s friend card!
My layout was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (designed by Beth Beard). See what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch and play along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- Love ’em! A classic Whisper White coffee cup and the Blushing Bride steam (heart) were cropped with the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies.
- Cool thing! Endless Thanks photopolymer stamp set is not only easy (clear) to place “friend” right where you want, the font coordinates with the script designer series paper.
- Mix and match! All three coordinating paper patterns (Blushing Bride) are part of the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- Every handcrafted card deserves a pretty package. I cropped the stripe pattern with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. The Magnetic Platform is your BFF for keeping the pattern in place.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
BE INSPIRED by 100’s of card and paper crafting ideas (organized by year) in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery.
GET OUT THE VOTE! Cast your vote on my latest Reader’s Choice Poll here! Deadline is today at NOON Central.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!