Click on the video above for my demonstration of Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
Today’s card is a modern spin using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (new in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog). I put together a new WOW! video to show off some of the possibilities with these dies. Amazing how these dies can be mixed and matched!
THESE PRODUCTS ARE GOING TO BE HOT! Stampin’ Up! is offering the opportunity to purchase two Eastern Palace product bundles May 1 – 31, before the Annual Catalog begins on June 1. In addition to select Eastern Palace products, each bundle includes THREE of the new In Color ink pads and FREE gifts. I love the new Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock in the Premier Bundle. Click here for full details of what you’ll get with this special offer!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A pretty piece of Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper in NEW 2017-2019 In Color Lemon Lime Twist looks crisp with Basic Black and Whisper White.
- PIN IT! See how the new Lemon Lime Twist In Color compares with other Stampin’ Up! colors. It’s a bright, lemony yellow with a sassy shot of green.
- This card is a thank you to Stampin’ Up! for this darling apron from CentreStage in San Diego. The card was inspired by the apron colors!
- As my WOW! video above shows, you can use the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies to produce a variety of shapes and details. Here is one card example and another card example from previous posts.
- Enjoy this FREE PDF from Stampin’ Up! with three card ideas for using products from the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle. Learn more about the Starter Bundle and Premier Bundle (available May 1) here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Eastern Palace thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SEE MY STASH! Check out this stash of products I was able to pre-order as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. It is loaded with sneak peeks, including products from the Eastern Palace suite!
Click on video above to see my pre-order stash!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!