Today’s simple and pretty thank card features many products that will be retiring on May 31. Saying goodbye to favorites is hard but you still have plenty of time to purchase retiring products (some at terrific discounts – up to 50% off). Get full details on retiring products here!
NEW! NEW! NEW! CLEARANCE RACK UPDATED! Don’t miss out on deep discounts on the Stampin’ Up! clearance rack! Learn more.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- It’s squared! The Whisper White thick card stock card base measures 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″.
- Basic Black card stock (4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″) and Watermelon Wonder card stock (3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″, retiring here) are adhered to the card base.
- The pattern of flowers was cropped using two flower dies from the Succulents Framelits Dies (50% off and retiring here) on a panel of Whisper White card stock (4″ x 4″). The coordinating Oh So Succulent stamp set is retiring, too (25% off retiring here).
- For added dimension, this panel was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Metallic Enamel Shapes in the flower centers add a bit of bling!
- The sentiment, from That’s the Tag Photopolymer stamp set (15% off and retiring here), is cut with a square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and layered using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
- The Envelope Punch Board makes easy work of creating a custom size envelope.
- 2015-2017 In-Color Designer Series Paper in Watermelon Wonder (retiring here) dresses up the envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Thank You card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
FREE PDF’S FROM STAMPIN’ UP! Here are two beautiful ideas and step-by-step instructions for cards using the Succulents Framelits Dies (50% off and retiring here) and coordinating Oh So Succulent stamp set (25% off retiring here).
FREE PDF for this pretty birthday card here.
FREE PDF for this sweet mother’s gift here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!