Today’s card is a sneak peek of the Eastern Palace product suite from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. It begins June 1.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
ORDER STARTING MAY 1! Stampin’ Up! is releasing two bundle choices of products from the Eastern Palace suite for EARLY customer purchase – May 1 – May 31. Be sure to mark your calendar!
- Here’s a FREE pdf to create three beautiful card ideas using the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle.
- You can print a flyer here of what is included in the two bundles.
- The starter bundle (147196, $60.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes.
- The premier bundle (147207, $103.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes & NEW Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (8.5 x 11).
- BOTH bundles include THREE of the NEW 2017-2019 In Color Ink Pads, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist. Yummy!
Print a flyer or for a close up look click here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The card base for today’s card is Sahara Sand followed by a layer of Early Espresso. The patterned paper is from the Moroccan Designer Series Paper. It’s retiring from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and 30% off while supplies last. See what else is retiring and on sale (to 50% off) here.
- The breathtaking medallion was created with Delightful Dijon card stock (also retiring here) and the new Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies (part of the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle above). There are 14 dies that layer and stand alone.
- The medallion was layered onto a piece of Sahara Sand card stock and mounted with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the coordinating Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set (included in both bundles) and is “font-a-licious.”
- The smaller stamps fit within the medallion images and dies for unique design results.
- Love button! The sentiment was stamped on NEW Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock (FREE in the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle) in Early Espresso ink. It was cropped using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Note how perfectly the stitched circle sits on the medallion. Stampin’ Up! coordinates old and new product with such precision.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Eastern Palace sneak peek card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!