Remembering Your Birthday stamp set paved the way for a fresh, fun, “big girl” card for my grandniece, Eleni.
My design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO436). The circles had a mind of their own and “strayed” a bit from the original sketch.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The circles highlight all four pretty designs in Watermelon Wonder from the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The circles were cropped with the Stampin’ Up! 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
- A Whisper White button (Neutrals Designer Buttons) gets bonus personality with Linen Thread and a couple bits of Lost Lagoon for “leaves.”
- One of my favorite tricks is using the Hexagon Punch to crop the flagged end of the sentiment.
- A coordinating Crumb Cake Medium Envelope pulls the look together!
- Pin it! Hover and pin my “how to” photo below to Pinterest for a quick reference. See more “how to” photos and follow my How to Create Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW SALE-A-BRATION GIFT CHOICES? Take a peek.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!