The sweet fish image from the Stampin’ Up! Bear Hugs stamp set and coordinating fish die from Bear Hugs Framelits Dies are a great “catch!”
Purchase the stamp set and dies together and save 15% (wood-mount bundle #140822, clear-mount bundle #140823).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Rainbow trout? This city girl isn’t your expert. However, a quick wash of Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz with my Aqua Painter added a splash of color.
- Give the fish a “wink!” I used the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add a shimmery effect. Dazzling in real life!
- Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine is the perfect “line” for my “catch.” I attached it with Glue Dots and bumped up each fish with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I lined the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope with a black stripe from Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Pin it! Here’s a photo with the key products I used that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEW WEEKLY DEALS START TODAY! Save 25% on select Stampin’ Up! products. See what’s on sale this week here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!