You chose the Stampin’ Up! Painted Harvest bundle in my poll last Friday. I was determined to do something a little different with it and fell in love with the look of two blues (Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay) and copper embossing. Yum! I’ll share a closer look of how to do this with a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial tomorrow (here’s the video)!
Final poll results above. The poll is closed.
Save 10% when you purchase the Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set (one of My Favorite Things in the holiday catalog) and coordinating Leaf Punch as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Dazzling! The sunflowers were created with two stamps from Painted Harvest stamp set. The first layer was stamped in Island Indigo (on Bermuda Bay card stock) and the second with VersaMark. The VersaMark layer was heat embossed with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- The flower center was stamped with Island Indigo ink. The stamp with little dots of texture was inked with VersaMark, stamped in the center and heat embossed in copper.
- I stamped the solid leaf from Painted Harvest stamp set with VersaMark on Island Indigo card stock, heat embossed in copper and cropped it with the coordinating Stampin’ Up! Leaf Punch.
- Soft focus. The sentiment (also Painted Harvest) was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed in copper.
- No show below. I carefully placed Snail below the sentiment area to adhere it to the banner.
- Perfect touches. Linen Thread and 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon pull this eclectic style together.
MORE INSPIRATION! Here’s a collection of cards I have created previously USING THE PAINTED HARVEST STAMP SET & LEAF PUNCH.
- Melon Mambo 3 x 3 minis & crate
- 3 x 3 minis & crate video
- Painted Harvest thank you
- Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog CASE
- 3 sneak peek card ideas
- Metallic card & Leaf Punch w/video
- Autumn card & Leaf Punch
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!