You’re looking at one of my favorite card samples in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I CASE’d it (copy and share with everyone) because sometimes you like something so much you can’t wait to make your own. I used the 2-Step Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set, a delight for your fall and autumn projects. The stamp set and Painted Autumn Suite of products will be available Sept. 1, when the holiday catalog begins. Here are additional samples using products from the Painted Autumn Suite that I shared yesterday.
I whipped up a video for you to share more sneak peeks of products from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (my photo of the cover above). I received these products in Thailand as gifts (thank you, Stampin’ Up!) and can’t wait to show them off. I’ll be pre-ordering many more holiday products and sharing ideas on my Stampin’ Pretty blog throughout the month of August and beyond. Stay tuned!
Would you like to get $72 in FREE bonus products with the $99 Starter Kit (offer ends July 31) as well as pre-order from the holiday catalog on August 1, too? Click here for details. I welcome hobby stampers!
Click on video above to play!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.