Trick-or-Treat! It’s time for some fun and festive crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve
probably hopped over from Stop #3 Nicole Picadura’s Scraps & Stamps Blog. I’m Stop #4 on the Pals Hop. I’ll help you
“hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! Halloween projects along with some tricks (clever paper crafting tips) and treats (blog candy) along the way! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
I’m giving away a TREAT! Everything you see featured in my project today (above) will be given away as delicious blog candy to a lucky winner (including the treats inside each fun box). If you’d like a chance to win, simply leave me a comment at the end of this post by
Friday, October 12 at 11:59 p.m. CST. One random winner will be announced on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog next Tuesday, Oct. 16, so be
sure to come back!
Note: I only ship within the U.S. Winner will have 24 hours to email me
their name and mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of
the winner next Tuesday!
My Stampin’ Up! Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die is going to get a workout for the holidays this year! My daughter and I will be making dozens of these darling Halloween candy wrapper boxes for her dorm buddies and my grand nieces and nephews. Each contains a candy treat and they are a delight to make. The only drawback is that I struggle with keeping my hands off the candy!
One for me . . . one for giving away. Repeat as needed.
Stamp Set: Spooky Bingo Bits (Wood-Mount 123944, Clear-Mount 123946), Toxic Treats (sentiment on card, Wood-Mount (127898), Clear-Mount 127901)
Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906), Basic Black (121045), Very Vanilla (101650), Basic Gray (121044), More Mustard (100946), Tangerine Tango (111349)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406), Tangerine Tango (126946)
Cool Tools: 1″ Square Punch (124094), 1″ Circle Punch (119868), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die (120890), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586)
The Perfect Touch: Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Regals Designer Buttons (119744), Very Vanilla 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119253), Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119261), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Googlies (127539)
Now hop along for more tricks and treats and some spooky ideas from Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog stop #5 on the Pals
Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Stampin’ Pretty Pal Nicole Watt for her MDS designs for our Halloween Hop.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space