Today’s gate fold card is highlighted by the Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set and Vases Builder Punch. The set and punch were inspired by ME as recognition for reaching $1 million in sales last year. They will be available individually and as a 10% off bundle starting June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog begins. Here’s a link to my video with details and oodles of tips on using these products.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a gate fold card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Cut card stock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. Score at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8.
Layer and adhere a 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 piece of a Lovely Lipstick polka dot pattern on each front panel of the gate fold card. The pattern is from the 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack.
Create a belly band using a 9.5 x 2 piece of Thick Whisper White card stock. Score at 2 3/4 and 7 1/8 using a Stampin’ Trimmer. Fold and adhere with seam in front. Wrap Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon around belly band and tie in a knot on the left.
Crop Basic Black card stock using an oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown, covering belly band seam.
Crop vases from the Lovely Lipstick stripe and polka dot patterns (2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack) using the Vases Builder Punch. Adhere striped vase using Snail Adhesive and polka dot pattern using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Stamp three flowers (Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set) in Basic Black Archival Ink on Lovely Lipstick card stock. Use Paper Snips to snip each and adhere using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
Stamp exterior sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop the sentiment using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and the flagged end die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
Stamp interior sentiment as shown above using Basic Black Archival Ink.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Varied Vases Gate Fold card here.
FIND MORE IDEAS AND INSPIRATION for the Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set and Vases Builder Punch in my previous post here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!