A wreath made with the Stampin’ Up! Leaf Punch steals the show on today’s autumn birthday card. However, tweak the colors and it becomes a baby card, traditional Christmas (blend a variety of greens), mixed metals (copper, silver, gold) or simply go ALL solid!
NEW! The Leaf Punch is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog here.
This home decor catalog arrived in the mail Saturday and was my inspiration for using Fresh Fig, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry. How did I do?
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I punched four of each color and layered one color at a time. Cherry Cobbler was first to define the top, bottom and sides of the wreath.
- I used Snail adhesive on the stems to that I still had a little “wiggle room” to move the leaves as I layered.
- Yum! The Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon is a delight to work with and doesn’t overpower the bold wreath design.
- A pop of Pumpkin Pie (Brights Enamel Shapes) ties in the sentiment (Happiest of Days).
- Fabulous find! I love how the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (on the envelope flap) complements the shape of the leaves from the Leaf Punch.
COMING UP! Tomorrow I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! tutorial with quick tips for creating the wreath as well as adding texture to an envelope flap.
Click here to view the holiday catalog on-line!
THE STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG HAS BEGUN! Check out the free resources and tips below on how to shop and save!
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes NEW holiday paper!
- A closer look! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See 13 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog video product demonstrations here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube paper crafting videos – Subscribe and be first to receive new releases!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off on subsequent orders from the time you join through Jan. 31 (or longer if you remain an active demonstrator). I welcome hobby stampers when you join through me and you’ll receive all the benefits of being part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! See what you receive in the kit and more here!
Thank you for everything you do for the Pals community. It’s a great group to be a part of.
Amanda – a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!