On yesterday’s post here, I shared a fall version of the card above. I whipped up a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial to share tips on how to create the wreath (the same “method” as yesterday). However, today’s card (which is the card I demonstrate in the video) mixes metallics and oodles of bling for the holidays.
I used a total of sixteen leaf stems, four leaf stems for each of the four colors (silver foil, gold foil, copper foil and gold glimmer paper).
Click on the image above to watch the video.
SMART PLANNING: You’ll want to crop the FOUR leaves with the Leaf Punch from the silver foil layer (on top of the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base). No one will ever know!
Click here to view the holiday catalog on-line!
THE STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG HAS BEGUN! Check out the free resources and tips below on how to shop and save!
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes NEW holiday paper!
- A closer look! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See 13 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog video product demonstrations here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube paper crafting videos – Subscribe and be first to receive new releases!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off on subsequent orders from the time you join through Jan. 31 (or longer if you remain an active demonstrator). I welcome hobby stampers when you join through me and you’ll receive all the benefits of being part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! See what you receive in the kit and more here!
Thank you for everything you do for the Pals community. It’s a great group to be a part of.
Amanda – a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!