These adorable Halloween themed Mini Curvy Keepsake Boxes are quick and easy to create when paired with the Tags Tags Tags Bundle from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! The Mini Cuvry Keepsake Boxes are sized to fit a small treat, such as a Lindor Truffle, Ferrero Rocher, Mini Candy Bars, Hershey’s Kiss and so much more! Perfect for those special kiddos on Halloween night.
TIP: Check out all the stamp images. I think they would make great place card holders for Thanksgiving or Christmas and party favor boxes for tiny gifts (bridal, wedding, Valentine’s Day)!
- Tags Tags Tags Bundle (pg. 56) Item #153042 $33.25
- Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (pg. 54) Item #150447 $11.50
- Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies (pg. 19) Item # 150644 $34.00
- Basic Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon (pg. 53) Item # 150449 $8.00
- Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (pg. 53) Item #150448
- Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (pg. 47) Item #150456
The Sneak Peek products will be available to order on September 4th…or add them to a $99 Starter Kit TODAY! See details here.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10% Purchase the Tags Tags Tags Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Trio of Tags Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with three 6 x 6 pieces of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper Use a die-cutting machine to crop each with the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box Die. Fold at the score lines and assemble.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the Halloween themed Tags Tags Tags stamp (all one stamp) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the coordinating Trio of Tags die and a die-cutting machine. Easy Peasy! Three images on one stamp and a coordinating die that cuts all three at once? A fabulous way to create an abundance of Halloween treats for your trick-or-treaters!
Crop a scrap piece of Cajun Craze card stock using the dual pumpkin die from the coordinating Trio of Tags.
Adhere as shown using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and a Stamping Sponge. Video: Fellow Stampin’ Pretty Pal, Tammy Beard, shows a fabulous tip on how to adhere intricate paper, die-cuts, and vellum without breaking the bank. Watch it here,
Cut a 6″ piece of Basic Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon and tie to the handle of the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box, securing with a knot.
Thread a piece of Cajun Craze Linen Thread through the tag and secure to the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box with a bow.
Add two Basic Black Monster Bash Enamel dots to the sides of the “Sending a Halloween Hello” tag for the final POP OF PERSONALITY!
That’s it! Quick and easy Halloween Keepsakes, finished and ready to hand out.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your holiday catalogs have been ordered should arrive by September 3!
If you aren’t sure if you have ordered through me in the past six months, please email me here and I can check for you.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!