You voted for Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (a Sale-A-Bration exclusive) in my most recent Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll. Today, I fulfill my promise to create with it. We had over 800 votes and I’m really diggin’ the direction you give me! Thank you!
DON’T FORGET THAT SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 31! Read more here about the Sale-A-Bration Promotion and how can earn FREE products.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The pretty floral pattern from Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper is adhered to the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base.
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies to crop the cut out on the top Whisper White layer as well as crop the sentiment.
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock works beautifully for both the card base as well as the cut out top layer. It gives the top layer added “heft!”
- Stampin’ Dimensionals were used generously to adhere the top layer and create a 3-D effect.
- The yummy Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine is cut and adhered on each end using Fast Fuse Adhesive (love the hold). That avoids adding bulk from the twine below the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper.
- The sentiment is from Party Pants Stamp Set, another Sale-A-Bration exclusive.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s Wildflower Fields card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!