Stampin’ Up! Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack is center stage today. I cut half inch strips of several of my favorite patterns to create the graphic background for this valentine card.
You can see close-up views like the Love Blossoms Stack above of all the new designer series paper (Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration) here or the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog designer series paper here. You can pin your favorites!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- This is not an alien from outer space. This is what the design of my strips looked like adhered to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (go a little larger than you need on the cardstock, too). You don’t need to have such long pieces but I thought it would be better for demonstration.
- Clean edges! I cropped the whole thing to 3 3/4″ x 5″ using my paper cutter, a guillotine style Stampin’ Up! used to sell that I think does a good job cutting through the layers.
- This card makes an even stronger statement with a pretty envelope and liner that picks up one of the dominant patterns in the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The “forever friends” sentiment is from First Sight stamp set, new in the Occasions Catalog.
- What makes Stampin’ Up! Medium Crumb Cake Envelopes so special?
- Not only do they coordinate with Crumb Cake Cardstock, you can use less designer series paper since it doesn’t show through. I won’t tell if you won’t.
- If you like this technique and card or have questions, please leave me a comment HERE.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!